The CLEAA AGM was held in at the NSW Bar Association, 174 Phillip Street, Sydney on 18 October 2019 and was well attended.
The meeting elected the following to Executive Committee for the coming year:
President – Jacquelyn Simon, Managing Director, Legalwise Seminars
Vice President/Treasurer – Una Doyle, Director Education, Judicial Commission of NSW
- Dr Chantal Morton, Associate Professor, Melbourne Law School
- Sue-Ella Prodonovich, Principal, Prodonovich Advisory
- Cara Sleeman, Head of Professional Development, Law Society of NSW
- Heather Traeger, Professional Development Officer, Law Society of the Northern Territory
- Natalie Wieland, Founder and Head of Product, VidVersity
Put a face to the name here >>
Ronwyn North, President, thanked retiring executive members –
- Bali Kaur, Director Professional Development, NSW Bar Association
- Christopher Lemercier, University of Technology, Sydney
- Jacqui Lynagh, Educational Designer, TC Beirne School of Law, University.
She also thanked the following for their ongoing support of CLEAA: Kathryn McKenzie, Business Angel Services (secretariat), Kim Senior, KindleVision (webmaster) and all those who contributed to bringing the CLEAA conference to Sydney.
In addition, Helene Breene and Cynthia Palmer and the Queensland Law Society received special mention for supporting networking events in Brisbane. As outgoing President, Ronwyn was in turn recognised for her service to CLEAA and leadership of the Executive Committee. Under Ronwyn’s guidance over the past two years the CLEAA Annual Conference has been revitalised, CLEAA’s famous networking channels re-established and support services put in place to improve the experience of members.
Members – for further information about the AGM and associated reports, please contact the Secretariat.