The CLEAA AGM was held online on 16 October 2020 and was well attended.
The meeting elected the following to Executive Committee for the coming year:
President – Jacquelyn Simon, Managing Director, Legalwise Seminars
Vice President/Treasurer – Una Doyle, Director Education, Judicial Commission of NSW
- Sue-Ella Prodonovich, Principal, Prodonovich Advisory
- Dr Michael McNamara, Lecturer, College of Business, Government and Law
- Kellie Hamilton, General Manager, Member Knowledge & Learning, Law Institute of Victoria
Put a face to the name here >>
Jacquelyn thanked retiring executive members –
- Ronwyn North, Managing Director of Streeton Consulting Pty Ltd
- Dr Chantal Morton, Associate Professor, Melbourne Law School
- Natalie Wieland, Founder and Head of Product, VidVersity
- Cara Sleeman, Head of Professional Development, Law Society of NSW
Jacquelyn Simon noted that Sue-Ella Prodonovich took on the production of the CLEAA Talk. Thanks also to Ronwyn North for her many years of service on the committee and as Past President, who is stepping down this year.