- CLEAA means the Continuing Legal Education Association of Australasia.
- CLEAA website means the pages of these websites with a CLEAA banner or pdf files linked from such a web page.
- The contents of these websites are copyright. © 2002-2017 CLEAA in respect of all content contained on the CLEAA website.
- The authors of the papers and newsletters available from the web pages “CLEAA Conference Papers” and “CLEAA Newsletters” own the copyright in those papers and presentations, and CLEAA has a non-exclusive licence to reproduce them on this website.
- No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, other than reproduction permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, unless the relevant copyright owner has first consented in writing.
- Subject to clause 7, while CLEAA take reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information on these websites, neither organisation is liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any information contained on these websites.
- CLEAA has reviewed the contents of papers or PowerPoint slides contained in the CLEAA resources web page, and the information contained therein was prepared by the author and not CLEAA. The contents of those papers are not intended and should not be used as professional advice of any kind, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. CLEAA and the authors are not liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of reliance on any content in CLEAA Resources.