15 February 2023
New ways of working have accelerated the adoption and comfort with digital learning – and this, together with digital and hybrid working rhythms, presents learning practitioners with a range of challenges when it comes to designing impactful learning experiences.
Join Simon Dewar as he continues the conversation from our 2022 conference on learning design, with further thinking on the skills we need to harness digital technology and set up learners for success.
- Refresh the skills L&D need to adopt to become “wayfinders” to design effective digitally-enabled strategies
- Explore how to apply these skills to implement digital strategies for hybrid work and learning
- Apply the skills to a current problem or opportunity in your workplace.
Who should attend?
- Law Societies & Regulators
- Legal educators in University Law Schools and Colleges.
- Private providers of legal education and professional development
- OD and L&D professionals in law firms
- Professional facilitators
Simon Dewar is Managing Director of BSI Digital Learning, an award winning digitally focused learning consultancy focused on blended, digital and eLearning for a wide range of private and public sector clients. His clients include Department of Education, Victoria Legal Aid, Vision Australia, KPMG, ANZ, NAB and PwC.
Simon has designed many organisation wide blended and digital strategies; more recently supporting organisations to risk manage and re-enforce their approach to learning in the wake of covid-19 and new ways of working. This includes benchmarking, and supporting organisations to do less bloated, more targeted digital learning to better manage the "digital overwhelm" of their teams.
With qualifications including Architecture, Writing, Film, TV and Multimedia, Simon has always enjoyed designing experiences that tell a story, and is interested in the interplay between what we see and what we hear and interact with to drive the learning process.