Frequently Asked Questions
Click on either the Member Login at the top right of the CLEAA website, or Your CLEAA in the navigation menu.
2) Click on the Forgot your Password? link. Enter your username OR the email address you used on signup.
3) Click the Reset my Password button.
4) CLEAA's website will send you an email with the subject: [CLEAA] Password Reset.
If you can’t find it, try a search as it may be in your Spam folder. Click the link in the email to reset your password. The link will open a new screen in your web browser for you to enter a new password. Click 'Reset Password'.
5) You will be prompted to login with your username and the password you just set. If you are logging in on your own devices, using the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox will store your details in your browser for speedy returns.
1) Login to Your CLEAA or Member Login at the top of the page.
(If you can't check the 'How do I reset my password' FAQ).
2) On your Account page click the Subscriptions (2)
3) Click Renew (3).
4) Choose your payment method; PayPal/Credit Card or Direct Debit (EFT).
5) Click 'Order Now'. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction is complete. If you are paying by Direct Debit (EFT), you will be notified once the transaction is cleared in our system.
Once activated, the renewed membership will appear in your account as below;
Members who pay by Direct Debit (EFT) need to have their payment clear before they will be able to access the Members area of the website.
If you have paid more than 2-3 business days ago and are still unable to access the site, please contact us here.