Frequently Asked Questions
Use the plus symbol (+) to view answers to your question and the minus symbol (–) to close.
You may be able to login to our site, but if you haven't renewed your annual membership this financial year you won't be able to view Members-only parts of the website, such as the 2020 Conference, AGM and Members Directory.
To check your membership status, please visit the Subscriptions tab in Your CLEAA.
If you can't login, please search your email inbox for any past membership emails, noting that you may be subscribed to our newsletter but not have ever had a membership subscription.
Reset your password using the email address we sent correspondence to as your username. If you have a lapsed CLEAA account, a password reset email will be sent to you to help you login and see your account details.
2) Enter your username OR your email address.
Your username can be your name OR your email address. If your email is recognised by our system your username will be viewable in your password reset email.
3) Enter your password.
Don't remember your password? Click the Forgot Password link and follow the prompts.
If you have never logged in and/or can't remember what your username is, please contact us for assistance.
It may be in an old email. Try searching your inbox for emails from ' @cleaa.asn.au '
Instead of your username you can enter the email address associated with your account. Our site will tell you if your email exists in our system. (If your current email isn't recognised, try any previous email addresses you may have used.)
Click the Forgot Password link and enter your email.
If you have no longer have access to the email address used when you registered, and you can't find your username in an old email, please contact us for assistance.
2) Click on the Forgot Password link.
Enter your username OR the email address you used on signup.
Click the Request Password Reset button.
If the username and email returns an error, please run an email inbox search for: @cleaa.asn.au
If you can't find an email it's possible your organisation paid for your membership and you have never logged into the CLEAA website. Please contact your organisation or CLEAA for the correct details.
3) You will receive an email with the subject: [CLEAA] Password Reset.
Click the email link to reset your password.
If you can’t find it, please try an email inbox search or look in your Spam folder. We recommend adding CLEAA's emails (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) to your inbox address book to help avoid our emails ending up in your spam folder)
4) A new screen will open in your default web browser.
Enter a password.
(8+ characters are recommended – lower/upper case letters, numbers and punctuation marks).
Copy this down somewhere safe and click Reset Password.
5) You will be prompted to login again with your username and the password you just set.
If you are logging in on your own devices, using the 'Remember Me' checkbox will store your details in your browser for speedy returns.
2) Click the Subscriptions link then click Subscribe/Renew.
(Note: You will only be charged for the current financial year, not any previous years)
3) Check your details are correct and enter your Credit Card details (our website uses secure online payments via Stripe).
4) Click Pay Now.
You should receive a confirmation email as soon as the transaction is complete. Please check your email spam folders or do a search for "@stripe.com"
If you experience issues, try switching to one of the recommended browsers listed below.
Web Browser > Version
- Chrome > 89
- Firefox > 86
- Safari > 14
- Opera > 73
- Edge > 89
* A note about Internet Explorer: Since 2016, Internet Explorer 10, 9, 8 and 7 are no longer supported by Microsoft. If you are using one of these older versions of Internet Explorer we highly recommend you follow this advice on how to switch to Microsoft Edge or another recommended browser for safer online browsing.
I'm still experiencing issues. What should I do?
If you are still experiencing issues, it may be a problem with your browser or connection.
Common issues can be resolved by completing one or more of the following:
- close all open browsers and open a new browser;
- log in directly through https://cleaa.asn.au/login/
(don't use favourites or bookmarked sites), or
- clear your cache/cookies.
If this still doesn't work for you, please contact us for assistance.