Membership is open to continuing legal education professionals and professional development providers to the legal profession throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific. Join CLEAA today.
CLEAA Members enjoy;
- FREE Webinars – an opportunity for legal education professionals to invest in their own professional development
- Discounted registration fee to CLEAA’s Annual Conference (annual membership only)
- Networking Events – an opportunity to meet with other members, hear guest speakers and learn from each other
- CLEAA Talk newsletters for news and articles relating to legal education, regulatory updates and more
- information about events and employment opportunities relevant to CLEAA members
- access to the CLEAA Member Directory (‘Members Only’ section of the website)
- access to the Job Board (‘Members Only’ section of the website)
1) Once logged in to Your CLEAA Account page, click the Subscriptions tab and click 'Subscribe'.
2) Scroll down the page, check all your details are correct then enter your credit card details.
3) Click 'Pay online' and wait for the Payment confirmation page to open.
That's it. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction is complete.
Note: Offline Direct Debit (EFT) or cheque payments won't receive an email confirmation until payment is received (3-5 business days).
Join the community of legal L&D professionals
Applicable to those who pay for their own Membership and are not reimbursed by their employer. This Membership remains with the individual.
Applicable where an Organisation pays for the Membership. Primary Membership remains with the organisation should the employee leave the position.
(No GST included; CLEAA is not registered for GST)