Join the community of legal L&D professionals
Membership is open to continuing legal education professionals and professional development providers to the legal profession throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific.
Applicable to those who pay for their own membership and are not reimbursed by their employer. Membership remains with the individual.
Applicable where an organisation purchases multiple memberships for members of their team. Primary memberships remain with the organisation.
(Please note: No GST included; CLEAA is not registered for GST)
CLEAA Members enjoy;
- Free Webinars - an opportunity for legal education professionals to invest in their own professional development
- Discounted registration to CLEAA’s Annual Conference - an opportunity to meet with other members, hear guest speakers and learn from each other
- CLEAA Talk newsletters for news and articles relating to legal education, regulatory updates and more
- Information about events and employment opportunities relevant to CLEAA members
- Access to the CLEAA Members Directory (‘Members Only’ section of the website)