CLEAA Annual Membership includes;
- Discounted entry to the annual CLEAA Conference. This provides a rare opportunity for legal education professionals to invest in their own professional development.
- Regular CLEAA e-newsletters - CLEAA Talk - with news and articles relating to legal education, regulatory updates and more.
- State-based events during the year giving an opportunity to meet with other members and hear a guest speaker (subject to local support).
- Access to past conference papers and research materials on CLEAA’s website.
- Information about events and employment opportunities relevant to CLEAA members.
- Access to details of other members, who have given permission, on the ‘Members Only’ section of the website.
1) Once logged in to Your CLEAA Account page, click the Subscriptions tab and click 'Subscribe'.
2) Scroll down the page, check all your details are correct then enter your credit card details.
3) Click 'Pay online' and wait for the Payment confirmation page to open.
That's it. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction is complete.
Note: Offline Direct Debit (EFT) or cheque payments won't receive an email confirmation until payment is received (3-5 business days).
Applicable to those who pay for their own Membership and are not reimbursed by their employer. This Membership remains with the individual.
Applicable where an Organisation pays for the Membership. Primary Membership remains with the organisation should the employee leave the position.
(No GST included; CLEAA is not registered for GST)
Please note: Membership is based on the current financial year (1 July 2019 - 30 Jun 2020).