CLEAA Annual Membership includes;
- Discounted entry to the annual CLEAA Conference. This provides a rare opportunity for legal education professionals to invest in their own professional development.
- Regular CLEAA e-newsletters - CLEAA Talk - with news and articles relating to legal education, regulatory updates and more.
- State-based events during the year giving an opportunity to meet with other members and hear a guest speaker (subject to local support).
- Access to past conference papers and research materials on CLEAA’s website.
- Information about events and employment opportunities relevant to CLEAA members.
- Access to details of other members, who have given permission, on the ‘Members Only’ section of the website.
1) Once logged in to Your CLEAA Account page, click the Subscriptions tab and click 'Renew'
2) Choose your Payment method
(Credit Card or Direct Debit)
3) That's it. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction is complete.
Note: If you are paying by Direct Debit (EFT), your confirmation may be delayed until payment is received (2-3 business days).
Joining for the first time after 1 January for a membership to 30 June. This Membership remains with the individual.
Applicable to those who pay for their own Membership and are not reimbursed by their employer. This Membership remains with the individual.
Applicable where an Organisation pays for the Membership. Primary Membership remains with the organisation should the employee leave the position.
Please note: Membership is based on the current financial year (July 01 2018 - June 30 2019).