Membership is open to continuing legal education professionals and professional development providers to the legal profession throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific.
CLEAA Members enjoy;
- Free Webinars – an opportunity for legal education professionals to invest in their own professional development
- Discounted registration to CLEAA’s Annual Conference – an opportunity to meet with other members, hear guest speakers and learn from each other
- CLEAA Comms newsletters for news and articles relating to legal education, regulatory updates and more
- Information about events and employment opportunities relevant to CLEAA members
- Access to “Member Only” content
CLEAA subscriptions commence 1 July and expire 30 June, in line with the Financial Year.
Subscription payments prorated to 1 July.
Your first payment will be the pro rata amount, which will be taken from your credit card immediately.
Your second payment, and ongoing annual payment will be the full subscription amount, which will be taken from your credit card on 1 July each year.