Terms and Conditions
- CLEAA means the Continuing Legal Education Association of Australasia.
- CLEAA website means the pages of this website with the CLEAA logo, including pdf files downloadable from our website.
- All content contained on the CLEAA website are copyright © 2002-2020 CLEAA.
- No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, other than reproduction permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, unless the relevant copyright owner has first consented in writing.
- The authors of the papers and newsletters available from the web pages "CLEAA Conference Papers" and "CLEAA Talk Newsletters" own the copyright in those papers and presentations. The information contained therein was prepared by the author and CLEAA has a non-exclusive licence to reproduce them on this website.
- While CLEAA take reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information on this website and has reviewed the contents of papers or PowerPoint slides contained on the CLEAA website, the contents of those papers are not intended and should not be used as professional advice of any kind. CLEAA and the authors are not liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of reliance on any content on the CLEAA website.