Manager, Continuing Legal Education (CLE), UNSW Law
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Ranked 13th in the world, UNSW Law is Australia’s leader in progressive and rigorous legal education and research. Grounded in black letter skills and inspired by principles of justice, UNSW Law through its teaching, research and community outreach, promotes a holistic understanding of law and its role in society.
About the role
- $98K-$110K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- This is a full time 2 year fixed term position
UNSW Law’s Centre for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) runs a series of seminars during the year for the legal professions’ mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) obligations and for general information updates.
Leading a small team within the CLE, the Manager CLE is responsible for overseeing the delivery of a series of seminars and training events for CLE.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, collegial and fast paced work environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Law or experience in the legal profession
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and relationship management skills
- High level insight, inventiveness and creativity to assist in devising competitive and attractive programs
Applicants should systematically address the selection criteria found in the position description in their application.
Mr Christopher Lemercier, Director CLE, UNSW Law
T: (+61 2) 9385 3227
Applications close: Sunday 28 August 2016
Find out more about working at UNSW at jobs.unsw.edu.au
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity